Experience: Minimum 2-3 years of experience in similar field
Salary: 4000 – 5000 AED
• Research, design, fabricate, and install HVAC mechanical equipment to meet client’s requirements in both large and small projects.
• Should know estimation.
• Should know how to prepare site plans.
• Consult on HVAC system and equipment design for a wide range of projects, and work with other engineers, project managers, and construction professionals as needed to create and/or modify design parameters.
• Analyse HVAC systems and equipment when necessary to find inefficiencies or malfunctions and create solutions to optimize performance and increase the efficiency of operation.
• Design testing procedures and control equipment to accurately assess products and identify areas that require modification and further testing.
• Communicate directly with customers to understand project requirements, goals, design specifications, and operational environments in order to evaluate cost, feasibility, and implementation of new HVAC equipment.
• Create and submit detailed bids that outline costs and timelines for construction or extraction projects in accordance with deadlines.
• Prepare and submit summary reports of conditions in buildings and recommend actions to be taken.
• Serve as project leader to coordinate efforts of managers, engineers, drafters, and manufacturing personnel during all project phases.
• Maintain, operate all HVAC systems and associated equipment, electrical equipment, plumbing systems, building management system, and building repairs.
• Assist Facility Accounts Manager in coordinating in different projects such as installation, repair, maintenance and alteration of production support machineries, equipment’s and building.
• Support facilities engineering and technically assist plant in areas of installation, start-up, repair, training and modification on power transmission.
• Monitor and supervise HVAC preventive Maintenance contracts;
• Prepare and submit summary reports of conditions in buildings and recommend
actions to be taken.
• Bachelor’s degree plus experience in the HVAC engineering industry
• Minimum 2 years of experience in similar role is mandatory.
• Team player with good communication skills;
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Punctual and able to meet deadlines
• Experience with 3D Modelling programs such as AutoCAD
• Valid UAE Driving license (Preferred)