Head of Student Administration
Qualification : Bachelor’s degree + A relevant Master’s degree in business or public administration or related areas.
Experience : At least 8 years of work experience in a higher education institution/universityAt least 3 years of work Experience in working as a Head of Department or similar senior management position.
Experience of running/managing LMS (learning management systems) and SIS (student information systems) and other administration software.
Salary: 16,000 AED
Responsibilities1. To manage the application and admissions process
2. To manage Faculty Administration
3. To manage the scholarship scheme and sponsorship programmes
4. To lead the registration and induction of new students
5. To manage student internship, career growth and entrepreneurship initiatives
6. To manage student services and communications
7. To manage student activities
8. To participate in University committees and other statutory bodies
Knowledge, skills and capabilities
Excellent numerical skills
Excellent networking skills
Advanced knowledge of and skills in data handling, data warehousing, data analysis, and data presentation
Confidence and presentation skills to present BUiD to external stakeholders
Enthusiasm for improving the student experience
Ability to interact professionally with staff and stakeholders at all levels