Facility Management Coordinator
Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in similar field
Salary: 4000 – 5000 AED
• Regular visit in the client premises and sites to ensure business activities through gathering information as required.
• Interact with new and existing clients.
• Should know estimation.
• Should have experience in sales, survey and preparation of site plans.
• Inspect building’s’ structures to determine the need of maintenance service as required.
• Develop and maintain a planning and scheduling routine and preventive maintenance of equipment, prioritizing and estimating work and technical assistance when developing job plans.
• Supervise and manage Sub Contractors and own staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.
• Inspect and maintain building systems such as heating, electrical, air conditioning, ventilation etc.
• Perform periodic inspections of recently maintained equipment so as to observe the quality of the maintenance performed and the operating condition of the equipment.
• Keep in check and regulate budget and track maintenance expenditures.
• Regularly check and inspect the material and tools inventory and place order when needed.
• Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
• Experience in handling a team
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Able to work under pressure.
• 2 -3 years of proven experience as facilities manager or relevant position is mandatory.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business administration or relevant field
• Valid driving license (preferred)
• Reference of previous works/employer