Assistant Professor - Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Faculty of Engineering and IT/ Electro-Mechanical Engineering Programme
ResponsibilitiesTo take responsibility for the development and delivery of teaching, learning and assessment for UG/PG levels. This can include substantial responsibility for the design, enhancement and organisation of teaching and learning, for curriculum development, or for the student experience.
2. To demonstrate innovative approaches for teaching learning, assessment, and support for students in UG/PG levels using a wide range of learning resources and appropriate pedagogic practice.
3. To ensure that the teaching for UG/PG levels is informed by contemporary research in the relevant field and develops the ability of students to engage in debate, critical discourse and rational thinking.
4. To ensure that students have an effective learning experience by providing high quality academic guidance and advice for UG/PG levels, which enhances their employability.
5. To reflect critically on teaching practice, implement improvements, disseminate good practice effectively to others, and contribute to quality monitoring, enhancement and to professional accreditation processes as required.
6. To contribute to the promotion and external profile of the University and adopt a customer/clientfocused approach where appropriate.
7. To work effectively as a team member, working groups and where appropriate supervising or mentoring other members of staff.
8. To undertake professional development in support of teaching and research, and if appropriate in support of student welfare and curriculum management.
Must HavePhD degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA)
Vacation, Sick, and paid leaves
Save on commute
Pre-tax commuter benefitsbr
(parking and transit)
Brand-name product and services in categories like travel, electronics, health, fitness, cellular, and more
Only a couple blocs from BART, Caltrain, Highway 101, carpool pickup, and Bay Bridge.
Tuesday Dinners, Monthly Lunch Mixers, Monthly Happy Hour, Annual day event
Play any sport with colleagues and the bill is covered
Eat & Drink
Peet's and Philz coffee provided all day to order and pantry snacks