Accountant (Travels - BSP)
Degree in Accounting.
5 years’ experience as an accountant.
It is essential that you have had previous Travel Agency, Hospitality or Airline experience, with knowledge in BSP.
Sound understanding of IFRS regulations who has experience of working on at least one ERP such as Oracle Financials or SAP FICO.
Responsibilities• Assist in preparation of financial statements for company and subsidiaries
• Review and process routine accounting data for revenue and expenditures
• Ensure accuracy, completeness and compliance with corporate requirements
• Analyse, reconcile, balance and maintain accounting records
• Research processing problems
• Contact units for vendors to resolve problems and expedite payment
• Respond to queries by telephone or in writing
• Review purchasing, petty cash and personal claims
• Process complex invoices for payment
• Maintain listing of accounts payables
• Maintain the general ledger
• Maintain updated vendor files and file numbers
• Print and distribute monthly financial reports
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned